Welcome back to the Gilmore Girls Challenge. Grab a friend and watch the episode with me! Each episode, I share my thoughts and a challenge to do something the Gilmores do during the show.
- Martha’s Vineyard! It was fun to hear them talk about Martha’s Vineyard after watching A Year in the Life.
- “You’re 4 years old.” lol.
- “What will happen when I go to college?” -R “I’ll go with you and sleep on the floor by your bed.” – L #foreshadowing
- Rory would have definitely marched in The Women’s March a few weeks ago.
- Just kiss already.
- Yes- I’m just like Lorelai and will only eat fruit when I’m sick.
- And right when Lorelai and Luke might get together…enter Christopher.
- And he’s the first one to call them the Gilmore Girls. #swoon
This week’s challenge
Have a Donna Reed Night.
- Wear heels and pearls.
- Listen to 50s music.
- Cook steak, green beans, mashed potatoes, green jello and cool whip (don’t forget the rolls like Rory!).
- Watch an episode of the Donna Reed Show. Be sure to watch one where…nothing happens.
If that’s not doable, here are a few other ideas from the episode:
- Have a place you go every year in the same season (like Europe in the fall or Martha’s Vineyard in the Spring!). The Gilmores are all about traditions.
- Paint. Whether it’s a room in your home or on a canvas, release your inner artist.