Welcome back to the Gilmore Girls Challenge. Grab a friend and watch the episode with me! Each episode, I share my thoughts and a challenge to do something the Gilmores do during the show.
- She is not letting Chris off easy.
- Gotta love small towns 🙂
- Yikes! That’s one rough dinner. Not Richard’s best moment, but one of my favorite scenes of Emily.
- Poor Luke 😦
- But I’ve totally been Lorelai too, and spaced on a commitment and felt HORRIBLE.
- MARRIAGE?! What the h*** Christopher?
- Good decision, Lorelai.
- And the Gilmore household goes back to normal. Although Christopher added some fun excitement, it’s good to have things back to normal.
This week’s challenge
Go to a batting cage or softball game. What screams spring more than baseball? This episode made me feel like spring…and long for spring 😦 . When you live in Minnesota, spring holds this tangible feeling of newness and anticipation. This episode had that.
I’ve always wanted to go to a batting cage and hit the ball as hard as I can as many times as I can. Maybe join a softball league or watch a little league game!
If that’s not doable, here are a few other ideas.
- Create your own “Splash of Greatness” drink.
- Go to the bookstore.
- Have a family dinner…hopefully it will go better than the Gilmores’ and Haydens’.
- Listen to Metallica.