“There is no remedy for love but to love more.” -Henry David Thoreau
Even though Valentine’s Day is a commercialized holiday that often brings more trouble than joy, there are so many great love songs in the world, why not take the opportunity of the season to listen to them? Here are some of my favorites.
- Home -Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Somebody Loves You -Betty Who
- Sweet Pea -Amos Lee
- Steal Your Heart -Augustana
- Kiss Me -Sixpence None the Richer
- I Will Wait -Mumford & Sons
- Your Love is a Song -Switchfoot
- You Make My Dreams Come True -Daryl Hall & John Oates
- The Galway Girl -Mundy & Sharon Shannon
- A Postcard to Henry Purcell -Dario Marianelli, Jean Yves Thibaudet
- You Are the Best Thing -Ray LaMontagne
- Hello My Old Heart -The Oh Hello’s
You can listen to it on my Spotify here.
If you’re looking for more music, you can find my other playlists here.