Welcome back to the Gilmore Girls Challenge. Grab a friend and watch the episode with me! Each episode, I share my thoughts and a challenge to do something the Gilmores do during the show.
- Lorelai’s sooo jealous of Rachel!
- Lorelai and Sookie searching the apartments? Hilarious.
This week’s challenge
Go to a concert. A few years ago I made a list of my top five bands and artists and made a promise that I would see them if they came to town. And I have!
1. TAYLOR SWIFT
2. BACKSTREET BOYS
Yes. I met the Backstreet Boys.
3. Bon Jovi
4. LADY GAGA
5. MICHELLE BRANCH
Michelle is the only one I haven’t seen yet…but only because she isn’t currently touring. BUT…drumroll please…she’s releasing an album this year which hopefully means she’ll be touring! I still might be able to complete my Top 5 tour.
Your Gilmore Girls Challenge is to make your Top 5 list and buy tickets to the next artist coming to town.
If that’s not doable, here are a few other ideas from the episode:
- Donate stuff to charity. At the beginning of the year, Aaron and I dropped a bunch of stuff off at Good Will. It was so nice to get rid of stuff! But more than that, it’s nice to give up some of your comforts for others.
- Host your own charity rummage sale. This is for those of you who like to go the extra mile. Here are some great organizations to send the proceeds to if you need ideas:
- Listen to the Bangles & eat some pop tarts.